For this project I spent most of my time on the front end making the site match the designs the client approved. While the designs look simple, implementing them on the page proved to be a bit of a challenge. The front page was especially challenging given the full-width nature of the design. I had to make a number of changes to the Foundation framework we use in order to make it work.
I also had a challenge designing the menu given how it was designed. I learned how to center items vertically with flex which is something I had been trying to learn for a while. I also worked some in the backend, making sure the PHP worked and creating and implementing Advanced Custom Fields.
Overall, this project helped me become even more confident in my front end skills and I feel like I can implement any design I’m asked to.View Website