JM Live Blog
Live blogs are the essential tool for keeping readers up to date in any breaking news situation or sporting event. Using the power of AJAX, JM Live Blog allows you to add a live blog to any post with a simple shortcode to keep your readers in the know.
Give your readers real time updates for the event or news you’re covering with your live blog. Post new updates and have them appear in the live blog on the front end without the readers having to refresh their page. Everyone will be on the same page.
Customize the live blog section
Select between a light or dark background to match your theme. Also you can select the color for the “New updates” banner. And you can place the live blog as a shortcode, block or even widget. Do whatever you want to it!
Live Blog Shortcode Button
You must log in to submit a review.
Tested up to: 5.7.1
Minimum WP Version: 4.3
Required PHP: 7.3
- Refactor the entire plugin to use an object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Upped the lowest PHP version supported to 7.0.
- Tested to work with WordPress 5.7.2.
- – Fixed an issue with the “Add Update” button not showing.
- Fixed issue with `is_plugin_active` function not being called correctly.
- Added the JM Live Blog Gutenberg block.
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.
- Fixed: Issue with submenu items in the admin menu not showing on hover.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.
- Added: Support to show live blog on pages as well as posts.
- Added: Widget to show live blog in the sidebar of posts if desired.
- Fixed: Issue with posts being duplicated when hitting “New Updates” button.
- Fixed: Titles with double quotes not showing up correctly.
- Fixed: Issue with first post not being loaded correctly.
- Fixed: Errors showing when all updates are deleted.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8.
- Added: Ability to customize the color of the “New Updates” alerts banner.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Issue with the latest two updates having the same content after saving without adding a new field.
- Fixed: Issue with paragraph breaks not showing.
- Fixed: Issue with oembeds not showing as they should.
- Initial Release