- Fixed the same posts from showing in multiple columns.
- Redeveloped the theme using WP Rig as a starter theme.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.1.
- Added view more links to the bottom of the columns on the homepage. If a category is selected for the column, the link goes to the category page. If not, it goes to page 2.
- Fixed the issue with the left sidebar not showing.
- Removed specific styling for all body paragraphs.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8.
- Fixed: Issue that made the date the same for all posts on the homepage.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Issue with email button sending readers to a URL instead of opening up an email.
- Fixed: Issue with gravatars not showing up on single posts.
- Added red, blue, green and purple color schemes to be selected from the customizer.
- Added single post navigation that can be toggled on and off in the customizer.
- Made the body text of tables white to help with readability issues.
- Made the height of all images ‘auto’.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6.
- Added code to first column to let the user control whether the byline and number of comments are displayed.
- Fixed: Syntax error that caused the second column on the homepage to display incorrectly.
- Added theme options to allow the user to control whether the author’s byline and number of comments are shown.
- Made date translatable and allows the user to change the format of the date using the date_format option.
- Wrapped custom functions in ‘if (function_exists())’ to make it easier to customize with child theme.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5.
- Styled tags
- Added support for the Category Color plugin
- Tested with WordPress 4.4
- Fixed: Changed header_image() to get_header_image() in functions.php to fix issue with the header image URL incorrectly outputting to the screen instead of the image itself.
- Initial release to the WordPress Theme Directory