- Update the block to use the block.json file and other new features.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to add text for the updates. This does remove the “visual” tab from the editor for the time being.
- Fixed an issue with not loading the shortcode button in the TinyMCE editor.
- Refactor the entire plugin to use an object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Upped the lowest PHP version supported to 7.0.
- Tested to work with WordPress 5.7.2.
- – Fixed an issue with the “Add Update” button not showing.
- Fixed issue with `is_plugin_active` function not being called correctly.
- Added the JM Live Blog Gutenberg block.
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.
- Fixed: Issue with submenu items in the admin menu not showing on hover.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.
- Added: Support to show live blog on pages as well as posts.
- Added: Widget to show live blog in the sidebar of posts if desired.
- Fixed: Issue with posts being duplicated when hitting “New Updates” button.
- Fixed: Titles with double quotes not showing up correctly.
- Fixed: Issue with first post not being loaded correctly.
- Fixed: Errors showing when all updates are deleted.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8.
- Added: Ability to customize the color of the “New Updates” alerts banner.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.
- Fixed: Issue with the latest two updates having the same content after saving without adding a new field.
- Fixed: Issue with paragraph breaks not showing.
- Fixed: Issue with oembeds not showing as they should.
- Initial Release