- Fixed the height of the homepage slider.
- Added a background for the image section of the slider if there is no photo.
- Redeveloped the theme using WP Rig as a starter theme.
- Tested with WordPress 5.8.1.
- Fixed issue with date not showing up for posts on the same date on index and archive pages.
- Aligned the post title to the right for the next post in the post pagination section.
- Tested for WordPress 4.8.
- Tested for WordPress 4.7.
- Added support for image and video post formats.
- Tested for WordPress 4.6.
- Eliminated the hard coded date format to allow users to pick how the date is displayed and made sure that the date translates.
- Wrapped custom functions in ‘if(functions_exists())’ statement to make it easier to customize with a child theme.
- Tested for WordPress 4.5
- Remove the <hr> tags in the archive pages.
- Added screen reader text classes.
- Added single post navigation.
- Fixed issue with translations and HTML tags.
- Tested to make sure it works with WordPress 4.4.
- Updated all of the HTML to be compatible with HTML5.
- Added Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr social media links.
- Made all of the social media links square images.
- Made numerous changes to the fonts to look a little bit more modern.
- Organized the functions.php file to make it easier to read.
- Moved the tablet and mobile style sheets to a separate file each and enqueued them in functions.php
- Moved the menus into one menu when screen size drops to below 700px.
- Simplified the each of the color style sheets.
- Fixed: Issue with top menu always showing in mobile version.
- A new version to fix numerous styles and re-write code is in the works as well.
- Hid the overflow if images went outside of their containers.
- Added image sizes for featured images on the home page.
- Fixed an issue with the home posts sections where the incorrect number of posts showing up.
- Made sure posts on the home page fit into equal rows.
- Added ‘clearfix’ class to author bio.
- Extended the slide panel width for the featured post slider for the tablet sizes.
- Made social media images fit on one line in the tablet and mobile version.
- Added vector social media images in the header.
- Initial release to the WordPress theme directory.