- Refactor the entire plugin to use an object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Upped the lowest PHP version supported to 7.0.
- Tested to work with WordPress 5.7.1.
- Added the Story Lines Gutenberg block.
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.
- Added support to show story lines on pages as well as posts.
- Better organized the custom fields.
- Added padding around the story lines on the front end.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8.
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.
- Added widget to display story lines for an article in the sidebar.
- Added ability for users to add anchor links to the story lines so that each highlight can lead to a section inside the post.
- Added French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian translations.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6.
- Allowed users to reorder the story lines.
- Added users the ability to customize the colors of the story lines section of the post.
- Tested with WordPress 4.5
- Fixed: Issue with float option not saving correctly.