I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Roughly six months after beginning this project to create a WordPress theme, I’m almost done with it and ready to submit it for the WordPress theme directory. All that remains now is the official debugging by following what the theme reviewers do to make sure a theme is eligible for the directory or not.
It’s a bit more of an undertaking than I thought it would be. There aren’t any major errors that I’m getting, though it keeps giving me warnings for nuovo_options() not returning a value for the top menu option or custom RSS feed when those fields aren’t filled, so I’ve got to figure how to fix that.
And then there are the HTML validation errors, which after a brief check, are quite numerous. I realized that there are in fact 264 errors and 19 warnings. So, this is going to be quite the undertaking to finish this thing off.
But at least on the bright side, it’s almost done.