Computer screen with the Giornalismo homepage

Finally getting to see it all come together

If seeing is believing, then I more than believe that I struggle at building themes perfectly in the initial coding aspect. Last week, I finally finished coding the biggest part of Giornalismo and decided to give it a bit of test run. Sure, not all of the features I'm looking to run with the theme have been added, but this would give me a bit of an idea of what was working so far and what wasn't. And as usual, once I waded through all of the different PHP errors that I had, I found that I had a lot more work to do.

Computer screen with the Nuovo homepage

The start of what will be a very, very long process: building a WordPress theme

So I've finally decided that I'm going to tackle the beast. That beast just so happens to be creating a WordPress theme and successfully getting it into the WordPress Theme Directory. I have learned from prior experiences that that is no easy task, but I can also say that I've learned a lot since then and maybe this time around I will find more success.